9.23.2014

{Stitch from Stash} September Update

Hi everyone!  Are you as excited as I am that it is fall?  I love Autumn!!  I like to stitch and watch/listen to football games.  I like the pretty leaves and the beautiful colors.  And I like that Christmas is almost here!!! :)

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Stitch from Stash month.  This has been so fun for me so far.  I enjoy seeing all the projects we are pulling from our stashes, and I'm enjoying making a dent in my own!  Here's my update this month - and sorry if the pictures aren't that great... The lighting didn't seem to catch them right this morning!


I stitched another column on The Nativity.  I'm at 5% now!!! WooHoo!


I finished the chart I picked up at Cecilia's Sampler this spring... Lizzie Kate's Thankful String.  I stitched it on 16 count sparkly fabric.  LOVE the sparkle, but working with it made my hands itch, so I glad that I was only doing a little piece. :)



Finished a little PS design for a gift...


Finished a Sheep Virtue (I'm not doing the border on this one...).  I'd like to make it into a bag for a Christmas gift.


Finished a sweet ME doggy ornament....


And worked some more on the toe of the Stoney Creek Stocking.


Here's my accounting for the month...
I started with a balance of $98.98 + September's allowance of $25.00 = $123.98
I looked at a couple of charts over and over again, but I didn't buy them, so all I spent was $0.47 on a skein of DMC floss.  So my balance forward is $123.51.

Want to see some of my "almost boughts"?

Imaginating Harvest Light

Imaginating Got Snow Reindeer

I'm sure I'll get both of them eventually... I just can't decide which one to stitch first.  I love the colors on the first one, and I just love the cute expressions on the reindeers' faces in the second one!

 Happy FALL!!

Tricia

18 comments:

butterfly said...

lovely stitching so many beautiful ones.

Justine said...

Lovely! You have made great progress on the Nativity and some cute ornaments too. I LOVE that Imaginating chart.

Linda said...

Congrats on all the lovely finishes Tricia. Nice progress on the other ones. I have both those charts. I have started the top one and the reindeer is going to be a January start.

Linda

Vickie said...

Oh what sweet stitching you have done! Thankful String by LK is really cool. I had not seen that before. =)

Navarro said...

Wow Lots of great stitching. I love all your ornaments! Congrats on nativity progress! LK is just so darn cute!!! love it! love Annette

Navarro said...

WOW lots of fabulous stitching! LK is so pretty with al the sparkles, Nativity is looking FAB and PS small is so cute. Like seeing your almost boughts too:)
love Annette

Heather said...

You had another fantastic month! Your stitching is lovely! I love the autumn stitchery that you are dreaming about. I love autumn too! :-)

Pull the other thread said...

Lots of really great finishes. You have been so productive. Well done on sticking to the budget.

cucki said...

Beautiful finishes a d great projects..
Happy stitching x

Lulu said...

Congrats to staying under budget and what great progress on all your projects :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your fall stitches are just lovely and congrats on having 5% of nativity stitched.

Thoeria said...

Lovely stitching! You finished quite a bit there :) Great going!

Carol said...

A most productive month, Tricia--I'm in awe of your progress on The Nativity!!

Sally said...

You've had a great month Tricia. Lovely stitching and well done on SFS!

DJ said...

Well, you've been busy with your stitching!! You are so much farther than I am on the Nativity...you've inspired me...now if I could just find where I put it... Congratulations on all the money you've saved, could you come and be my conscience for a little while??? I need an intervention! LOL Seriously, well done!

DJ said...

Well, you've been busy with your stitching!! You are so much farther than I am on the Nativity...you've inspired me...now if I could just find where I put it... Congratulations on all the money you've saved, could you come and be my conscience for a little while??? I need an intervention! LOL Seriously, well done!

Brigitte said...

So many beautiful projects to see here. Great stitching. And a successful SFS September.

Faith... said...

You are doing great! I love the Got Snow piece - that might go on my wishlist too.

Beautiful stitching and what a cute doggy ornament.