11.22.2014

I found a Must Have!

I found a must have yesterday.  Even before the Oh Holy Night that I showed in my last post.  This one is going to be stitched and put on my bed so I can look at it when I'm sitting in my chair working on my computer.  It seems strange, though, that I want to buy something to help me remember that I don't have to buy things!  Here it is...

photo credit:  The Silver Needle

Isn't that the truth???  I so need that reminder!!!

I'm hoping someone will have a wonderful after Thanksgiving or end of year sale, so I can get it then.  Soooo ... today I'll be working on my LHN piece to see if I can finish it in the next week or so.  I can't buy anything until it is done!!!

Did you see Nancy's wonderful giveaway today?

Love it!!!

I'm off to be productive!

Tricia

11 comments:

Katie said...

That is a fantastic design indeed. I do agree about buying something remind that you don't need to buy something does seem odd but it's to support your stitching hobby so we all approve haha.

Mary Ann said...

Very nice design! I can see why it would be a "must have"!!

Thoeria said...

Oh that is such an appropriate design! I should have that hanging on my craft cupboards as a reminder! Pity I can't get a sticker to put on the laptop.....for those moments of online weakness!

cucki said...

So sweet x

Julie said...

Beautiful design.

KimM said...

love the design…..it's on my "Wish List" ;0)
xxx

Carol said...

What a great sentiment, Tricia--so worth remembering (AND stitching!)...

Faith... said...

Love that design and what a great reminder it will be! Hope you get it and stitch it soon!!

Prairie Patch Quilts said...

Lovely saying.

Annette-California said...

Lovely project and design. Hope you were able to find it on sale.
love Annette

Brigitte said...

That's a great piece, and certainly a very nice reminder for next year's SFS.