11.20.2014

{Stitch from Stash} November

Good morning!  I thought I had better post my SFS update before I forgot!  I had a good month and didn't spend a thing. : )  YAY!!  I still have my eye on a few things that I might get before the end of the year, but we'll see.

Here's my progress since my last update.  I haven't touched my HAED's much during the past couple weeks, but I've made some progress on the stocking...


the Dimensions Nativity...


And even the Necessities Sampler!!  


So here's my report...

I started with a balance of $120.51 + November's allowance of $25.00 = $145.51 in account. : )


I'm doing pretty well with my 5 project rotation/choice.  I can always find something in the group that looks fun to stitch.  The piece I'm really wishing for on my wish list right now is the DesignWorks Oh Holy Night that looks like this...


It looks so happy!! : )  So maybe if I can finish one of my pieces this month I'll let myself order it.  We'll see!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Tricia


14 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

I admire your disciple--I need to put myself on a budget

butterfly said...

Great stitching on your wips .

Linda said...

Lovely progress on all your projects Tricia.

Linda

Vickie said...

Good for you. I am sure you will finish a project this month.

Sheila said...

Great progress on your pieces.

Kaisievic said...

Great progress, Tricia. I love the stocking, who is the designer?

Katie said...

Beautiful pieces.

Mary Ann said...

Very nice progress on your WIP pieces!!

Thoeria said...

You certainly have been busy Tricia! And well done on the super savings! Yikes....good thing I'm not stitching from stash this year....

Julie said...

Wonderful stocking!

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress on your lovely projects :)

Marcy said...

Beautiful progress on your projects. I love your stocking.

Carol said...

You're doing so well with your budget, Tricia, and I love the progress on your WIPS--especially that stocking!

Sally said...

Lovely stitching on your WIPs Tricia. You're doing so well on Stitch from Stash.