12.18.2014

Stitch from Stash - December

WOW, oh WOW!  I made it to the end!!  What a fun year it's been with the Stitch from Stash challenge.  I've really enjoyed it and I'll be back in a few days with my goals for next year.

Here is my spending breakdown for this month...
I started with a balance of $145.51 + December's allowance of $25.00 = $170.51 in account. : )

I did a little buying during the Thanksgiving weekend...

Family Blessings Kit:  13.99
Natural Aida:  4.79
DMC:  2.00

=20.78

149.73 Left! : )

This month I finished the Necessities Sampler...


So I started a Precious Moments charity piece...



And did a little more on the Dimensions O Holy Night kit.



Thanks for all your hard work keeping track of this Mel!  I have really enjoyed it and am already signed up for next year.  If I don't see you before have a Merry Christmas, and I'll be back soon with my 2015 stitching goals! :)

11 comments:

Katie said...

Great job sticking to your goal. You are better than me haha. If I see something that I have to get I have to get it haha. Congrats on your finish and your WIPs look fantastic.

Linda said...

Awesome job Tricia. Your stitching looks great.

Linda

Angela P said...

I joined for next year too. Great job making it through the year. Lovely finish too :)

Heather said...

You did a fantastic job this year Tricia! I have signed up for the next one too! :-)

Your stitching looks great! I hope that you have a lovely Christmas!

Vickie said...

I like your finish. Your two wips are beautiful.

Carol said...

Such a cute finish, Tricia, and an amazing job on your spending this year--that is a lot of money left over!! Can you carry it over into next year :)

Julie said...

Well done on SFS.
Nice stitching.

Sheila said...

Great job! Love the stitching.

Faith... said...

Love your O Holy Night piece! You did great on your SFS Challenge too! Congratulations :)

Andrea said...

Congratulations on your Stitch from Stash. Lovely finishes and WIPs.

A Merry Christmas to you.

Ruth said...

Kudos to you! Excellent non-shopping and wonderful stitching too. :)

Happy New Year.