1.21.2015

Stitch From Stash - January

Hi everyone!  It's Stitch from Stash reporting time again!  Here are the basics...

Month: January, 2015
Spent:  $4.12
Earned: -0-
So my balance forward is $20.88.
Here's what I've been working on this month...

Stoney Creek Oh Holy Night

I've been working on Oh Holy Night for about 30 minutes most mornings, and I'm seeing progress!! :

and...
Stoney Creek Winter Sanctuary Stocking

I've spent the bulk of my stitching time on this one this month.  I would love to finish this in the next two or three weeks.  I was hoping to finish one of my WIP's each month, but we'll see if that happens!

My goal for the first half of SFS is to try to spend under $25.00 total for the six months.  I don't really have anything extra to spend right now, and I think I have enough stash to get me to June just finishing up projects that I've started, or stitching on ones that I have a kit for.   If I make it - and I need to! - I will splurge on a kit that I've been wishing for. : )  Then I'll try to kit up my second half projects with anything extra I've been able to save (in real money!) from now til June.

Sooo... things I've seen that are on my wish list?  Not tons, thankfully, but definitely the L*K ABC's of Faith Kit that will be coming out soon.


And then Rachel, has been using all these gorgeous aida fabrics by Fabric Flair for her challenge starts this month.  I can see kitting some things up with them for the second half of SFS!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia


16 comments:

Hazel D said...

Great start to the challenge. I love the new Lizzie Kate ABC chart - I haven't seen this one.

Kaelyn Angelfoot said...

I've been good so far but not sure I could commit to spending less than $5 per month. Good luck!

Linda said...

Congrats on the low spending Tricia. I spent enough for everybody. Love the projects your working on. I haven't seen the new Lizzie Kate piece.

Linda

Angela P said...

Congrats on not spending too much :) Love the LK chart too!

Clare - Aimetu said...

Lovely stitching and well done on your small spend. I've been looking at that LK chart too, so tempting.

Julie said...

The stocking is looking wonderful Tricia, such a beautiful looking duck.
A nice chart on your wishlist too.

cucki said...

beautiful stitching x

Dani - tkdchick said...

Those are great WIPs! Its amazing with even just a little stitching time each day (which keeps me sane) how much a project moves!

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

LOVELY WIPs and I admire your control on the budget....I have no control...ha ha ha...Its either count calories or count pennies...I need to seriously count calories! :)

DJ said...

Oh...your nativity is coming along so well!! And so is your stocking. You DO pick some challenging pieces, don't you?? Just lovely stitching!! Good luck with your savings, can't wait to see what kit you are saving for!!

KimM said...

What beautiful designs. Lovely, lovely. And the LK design....can hardly wait!
Hugs
xxxx

Deb said...

Well done on your challenge!
Beautiful work!

Sally said...

Well done on SFS Tricia. I'm hoping to do even better than I did last year.

Great progress on your WIPs.

Carol said...

I so admire you for staying within a budget, Tricia! I try to stitch from stash as a rule, but there are so many lovely temptations out there being stitched by our fellow blogging friends, that it's hard to resist...

Great project on your pieces!

Daniela Linhares said...

I loved your works! I'm from Brazil and I will follow your blog!

Heather said...

You are off to a wonderful start! Your stitching is coming along nicely!