3.07.2015

I'm looking for...

Hi everyone!

Does anyone happen to have a Lizzie Kate Fab Fob - Spring Kit with the little scissors in their stash that they would like to sell??  It looks like this...



I'm going to be flying to see my daughter graduate in a couple months and I want to get a pair of the little scissors to carry with me on the plane, but they don't have the cute ones with two colored handles anymore and I like the fun spring fob...  Just thought I'd check!  

Thanks for looking!

Tricia

7 comments:

Julie said...

Sorry, no help here. Hope you manage to get some. It's very pretty.

Shirlee said...

I don't have it, but I found the Winter & Autumn fob kits (with scissors) on eBay if you care for one of those.

Cindy's Stitching said...

It should be out in the stitching stores soon.

Rhona said...

It's cute....hope you manage to find it!

Annette-California said...

I don't have this. 123stitch.com has the Little Gem Scissors (not the 2 different colored handles)for sale and the Winter Fob kit. The only other option is to call a few stores - like Shepheards Needle 501-221-6990 and maybe The Silver Needle shop 918-493-1136. I've ordered from both before over the phone and had wonderful service. Good luck.
love Annette

Lumiruusu said...

Sorry I cant help You but I hope from my heart that You find a store to buy them .

Daniela Linhares said...

It's really cute!!! I hope you find it!!