3.21.2015

{Stitch from Stash} March

Hi everyone!  It's Stitch from Stash reporting time again!  Here are the basics...

Month: March 2015
Spent:  $ 0
Earned: $ 0

So my balance forward is $61.88 + $25.00 for March = $86.88

Here's my progress report...

I worked on my HAED Nativity and added in three or four hundred stitches.

I worked a little on my Stoney Creek O Holy Night...



And a little more on my Precious Moments piece...


And a few stitches on my Cross Country Stitching Sampler...


And sweet Linda from Stitching with my Furbabies sent me two Lizzie Kate alphabet charts - Spring and Autumn - that I had admired on her blog.  THANK YOU, LINDA!!!!!

I was desperate for a spring stitch, but I didn't want to spend any money, so I dug through the little bit of fabric that I have and managed to find a piece of 18 ct white aida that would be big enough.  I switched out all the colors to DMC that I had and started.  It is a fun stitch and I love how it is turning out.  (The colors are a lot softer in real life!)



So what's new on my wish list this month?  Winnie the Pooh!!  I seem to be picking all expensive projects to wish for this year!  Here's the Pooh and Friends II kit...

Image from Keepsake NeedleArts
So, my goal for now through April.  If I can go another month with $0 spending, that would be fantastic!  I have enough to work on, that's for sure!!  I would like to finish both the Precious Moments piece and the Spring Alphabet if I could, and do a little more on my HAED and my Stoney Creek Nativity.  That's the plan, anyway!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fantabulous month everyone!

Tricia



16 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

Lovely pieces you are working on

Linda said...

Nice progress Tricia. Your new start looks great.

Linda

Katie said...

Lots of lovely stitching being done.

Heather said...

Wow! Great job! Your stitching is lovely! I LOVE your new project! I will have to add this to my wishlist! :-)
Keep up the good job!

cucki said...

Sweet pieces you are working on xx

Pull the other thread said...

Well done on the zero spend. Love all your stitching. The Winnie the Pooh chart is so sweet.

Tammy B said...

Omg I never new that Someone made a Winnie the Pooh chart like that wow now I'd like that one

Brigitte said...

Well done on the challenge. And with your big projects you are always on the safe side - they will keep you busy, lol.

Miamina said...

Lovely stitching! Well done for being so restrained with the SFS, there's no way I could do it!

I love the WTP design, it's very cute! I hope you manage to make it another month so you can splash out!

Stitcher's are so kind and thoughtful!

Esmeralda said...

Well done on your budget and nice updates
What a beautiful pooh never seen that before

Carol said...

I am always amazed at those of you who can juggle multiple projects, Tricia--and how nice to see the progress that you've made on each... The Pooh piece is adorable :)

Sally said...

Lovely progress and a gorgeous new start. Well done on your SFS.

Daniela Linhares said...

Tricia, wonderful works!!! I like to see your progress!! Kisses

Vickie said...

Great Stitching! I love that Winnie the Pooh chart!!!! It is on my wish list! I am about to start the large Peter Pan design.

Julie said...

Lovely progress Tricia, the Lizzie Kate is an adorable design.

Irene said...

che belli, sei bravissima