4.21.2015

{Stitch from Stash} April

Hi everyone!  It's Stitch from Stash reporting time again!  Here are the basics...

Month: April 2015
Spent:  $11
Earned: $ 0

So my balance forward is $86.88 + $25.00 for April = $111.88 minus $11.00 = $100.88

Here's my progress report...

I worked on my HAED Nativity and finished a column or two.

I worked a little on my Stoney Creek O Holy Night... (Sorry for the color cast on the pictures.  It's really overcast here today!)


And a little more on my Precious Moments piece...  There's a possibility I'll still be able to finish this by the end of the month, or at least be pretty close.  YAY!


And I finished my Spring Alphabet sampler!!

Here's last month...

And here's the finish...


I received this chart from sweet Linda at  Stitching with my Furbabies, and I would love to pay it forward and pass it along to someone who would enjoy stitching it and passing it on in turn.  Mention it in the comments if you'd like to be in the draw!

Well, I didn't quite make my $0 spend goal through April.  My not-so-LNS had their anniversary sale and dd in I were in need of a road trip, so I picked up some fabric for a few ornaments I would like to work on and a skein or two of floss for future projects.  One must support our stitching shops a little... mustn't one?? : )  Speaking of which, The Silver Needle has their May Daily Treats coming up.  I might have to splurge if I see something I like. : )  I'd also like to get the Stoney Creek magazine that just came out.  It has SUCH pretty things in it this time!  So many fun stitches... so little time!  We'll see how I do...

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fantabulous month everyone!

Tricia


20 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on finishing the alphabet so quickly Tricia. Nice progress on your other projects.

Linda

Heather said...

You had another great month! I love that chart and your finish! I would love to be in the drawing for the pattern. :-)

Vickie said...

It sure is overcast and FREEZING here today, isn't it? Did you also get snow flurries?
Count me in for the draw please. Thank you!

Carol said...

It seems like none of us have enough time to stitch these days, Tricia! Your LK finish is so sweet and what nice progress on your two larger pieces... Sounds like the perfect road trip with your daughter :) I hadn't heard about the May Daily Treats at The Silver Needle--will definitely check them out--thanks!

Justine said...

Well done on the budget! Holy Night is looking wonderful.
I love the LK sampler but truthfully wouldn't have time to stitch it for a long while so I will pass on the drawing but I'm sure you won't be short on takers! Kind of you to offer it.

Irene said...

Brava e che bei progressi!

Julie said...

Pretty spring finish, so bright and colourful.

Brigitte said...

Congratulations on this nice finish, and good progress was made on your WIPs.
Well done for staying within the budget this month. And it wouldn't make sense to make a road trip to a NS without buying new stash, lol.

Mii Stitch said...

Congrats on your LK finish, it's a lovely design :) Great progress on your other projects.

gominam said...

Congrats on the alphabet finish. So colorful. Precious Moments is so cute.

Marexstitch said...

Great job! your stitching looks great and you have made loads of progress.

Esmeralda said...

Well done on your budget
Congret on your finish
Love the precious moments one
I allso have one of them in my shash

Faith... said...

O Holy Night is really coming along! Congrats on your SFS budget - you did good and congrats on that fantastic finish! I would love to be entered in your contest. Thank you!

Kate said...

I just found you through Linda's blog :-) Great progress on your pieces; I love that nativity. Congrats on staying so well within budget; I'm terrible about that. Of course you had to support your LNS! Lovely Lizzie Kate finish; she's my favorite designer lately. I'd love to be in the draw; thanks for offering :-)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your adorable LK finish

DJ said...

Wow!! I'm so impressed that you have saved so much from your stitch from stash program! And your stitching is just lovely! You are making quite a bit of progress on your nativity...it's been fun watching it appear on the fabric!

Miamina said...

That is great going on the Stitch from Stash challenge! Well done :)

Lovely stitching! Congratulations on the lovely finish, Linda is such a sweetie!

(I don't want to be in the draw for the chart, just wanted to make a comment!)

Alyssa F said...

Oh, I love that Lizzie Kate chart. I'd love to be included in the draw.

Congrats on a wonderful finish!

Elle said...

Your stitching is gorgeous and I just love your O Holy Night piece! Please enter me into the draw for the Lizzie Kate (if I'm not too late)

Deb said...

Well done on your SFS!
Beautiful stitching. Love the precious moments!