10.21.2015

{Stitch From Stash} October


Hi everyone!

Sorry that I've been such a bad blogger lately!!  I seem to have a one track mind lately.  I can blog or stitch, but apparently not both! : )  I have been stitching this month, though!  I've gotten a lot done on my HAED Nativity.  It's the one that was calling to me after I started all the new patterns last month, and it hasn't stopped talking yet, so I'm still working on it!  First, my check in for the month.

Month: October 2015
October Budget: $25.00
Spent: $0
Earned: $0
Budget forward:  $77.00


OK, here's where I was on The Nativity last month.  You can just see the start of the halo of light around the star.


And here is where I am now...
See the tree branches starting again??


I would love to get the top row finished by the end of the year and it is attainable, but I would REALLY have to concentrate on it and I would need a couple of long Jane Austen movie and cross stitch days. : )  I'm a little short of my goals for the week, but I just had a hugongous chiropractor adjustment on my mid and upper back, so I need to lay low for the rest of the night, I think.  I'll try to catch up some tomorrow.  Hopefully I'll have lots more done by the next check in!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia


16 comments:

Heather said...

It looks great! It's good that you're sticking with it

butterfly said...

Lovely work coming along beautiful.
Good to have you back.

Julie said...

That's grown a lot, well done.

Justine said...

Sorry to hear about your back. I hope the discomfort soon wears off and the chiropractor did his/her job well.
Your Nativity looks absolutely amazing. The star is so effective. It would give you such a boost if you finished the top row before year end but I bet there are lots of other things clamouring for your attention too!

Vickie said...

Whoa! You most certainly have been stitching! Great progress Tricia.
I hope your back is feeling good today.

Mii Stitch said...

Your project looks fantastic!! What fun it must be to stitch :)

Carol said...

Amazing how much this has grown in just one month, Tricia--it is so neat to see it all come into focus.

I hope your back feels much better very soon--treat yourself with lots of TLC :)

Katie said...

Wow you got a lot done! It's always fun when a piece is begging to be stitched. Keep at it!

Emma/Itzy said...

Brilliant progress, well done!

Pull the other thread said...

Well done on your budget. Your stitching on this piece is just fantastic.

gominam said...

Beautiful progress! You can already see it's going to be majestic! Happy stitching:)

Beth in IL said...

Nice progress. One of these days I will tackle a HAED.

Annette-California said...

Beautiful progress! That's a lot of stitches:)
Hope you feel better. love Annette

Sally said...

Wow you have made fantastic progress Tricia. It looks gorgeous.

Karen said...

Great progress! Can definitely see a change. Hope you can get to where you want to be by the end of the year.

My blog is here: https://mansememories.wordpress.com/

Brigitte said...

Well done on the challenge! And great progress on your Nativity piece. It's coming along great.