12.17.2015

Finished a Page!



Hi everyone!  I am SO excited!  I've finished page 7 and am on track to finish the top of the picture by the end of the year since page 8 is just a half page.  This afternoon I need to look through my stash and find a travel project for this weekend, but I'm sort of afraid to look at all my other goodies.  I don't want to get sidetracked from this one!!  Unfortunately it is too big to take along or I'd bring it.  I figured it out today and I would need to do 400 stitches a day to complete the whole thing by the end of next year... working on nothing else, of course!  I don't know if I can stay that focused, but I might try.  I don't usually stitch that much during the day and there will be a lot of confetti from here on out, but if I aim high I'll get farther than if I don't!!

Back to stitching!

Tricia

10 comments:

Vickie said...

You go Tricia! Looking fantastic! I am in the same boat as you. Stitching like mad to get something done!!!

Brigitte said...

I know what you mean about being sidetracked by other projects and designs that want to have some attention, lol. But you have stayed very focused so far on this beautiful piece, I'm sure you will continue on it.

cucki said...

Wow great..well done dear
Happy stitching
Hugs x

Carol said...

Oh, my! It is just so lovely, Tricia!! If it is this pretty already, I can only imagine how wonderful your finish will be :)

Wishing you and your family every blessing this Christmas--our families both have much to be thankful for this year, don't we?

Katie said...

Congrats on the page finish!! You can do it!!

Heather said...

Great job! It's looking fabulous.

Sally said...

Congratulations on your page finish Tricia. It looks amazing.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

Justine said...

That looks amazing! Well done on sticking with it. 400 stitches a day is a good target to aim for.

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

Look at that! BEAUTIFUL...I was looking at a HAED the other day. Almost got a little clicky with my fingers...and then thought STOP THE INSANITY!
Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

It looks fabulous

Merry Christmas