12.01.2015

HAED Update

Hi everyone!

I missed posting last month since Stitch from Stash was discontinued, so I decided to put up an update today on my HAED Nativity.  My goal is to finish the top of it by the end of the year and I'm right on track!! :)

Here's where I was on my last check in...



Here's where I am today.  I just finished a column and I'm at 32,000 stitches.


Wow!  I didn't realize that I had done so much!! :)  I have about 6,000 stitches to do to finish the top row by the end of the year.  Wish me luck!! :)

14 comments:

Linda said...

Looks great Tricia. Good luck.

Linda

Vicki said...

It is so beautiful! I'm proud of your commitment to such a huge project. It will be so worth it when it's finished. Good job!

Vickie said...

Stunning! You don't need luck. You got this. :D

Stitcher said...

Your project is looking beautiful! You have made great progress.

gominam said...

Great progress on a very gorgeous design. Keep it up:)

Annie said...

That's a lot of progress! Well done, it's looking beautiful!

Mii Stitch said...

Amazing progress! Looks wonderful, well done!

Julie said...

It's looking wonderful

Heather said...

Woohoo it looks great! You can totally get it done by the end of the tear!

Brigitte said...

Oh wow, that's a lot or stitches that you have added to your HAED project since last time.

Katie said...

Wow! That's a TON of progress! You can do it!! Good luck.

Carol said...

That is so impressive, Tricia--you must be excited to have made that much progress :) Wishing you a relaxing weekend as you count down to Christmas...

Sally said...

Wow, Tricia, you have made brilliant progress. It looks amazing.

Justine said...

Well done Tricia, this looks amazing!